Donations & Giving
Thanks for your help
Garden to Table receives no Government funding and relies on generous donations from individuals and organisations. You donation can help us improve the lives and health of New Zealand's children, by teaching them how to grow, harvest, prepare and share good food.
Garden to Table is a registered charity, number CC37743 and donations are tax deductible.
- A donation of $50 will help us develop and print quarterly resources, such as seasonal planting guides and curriculum modules
- A donation of $100 will help us develop our online training platform so schools all around New Zealand can receive ongoing training and mentoring
- A donation of $299 will pay for a school to join Garden to Table Online for one year.
You can donate safely and securely through New Zealand's leading online donation site, www.givealittle.co.nz.
Payroll Giving: For regular giving, talk to your employer and provide them with our charity number CC37743.
Post a cheque: Send to Garden to Table Trust, P.O. Box 90-428, Auckland 1142. Include a name and address so we can send you a receipt.
Deposit into bank account: Garden to Table Trust 12-3427-0069617-00 Do email us with your name and address if you want a receipt.
Leaving a gift in your will:
You may like to consider supporting ongoing food education for New Zealand's children by leaving a gift to Garden to Table in your will.
It's a common misconception that only wealthy people leave money to charity when they die. Bequests in wills are not just for the rich and famous. The reality is that most bequests are made by ordinary, hardworking people who want to make a positive difference to their community after they're gone.
If you would like to know more about leaving a gift in your will, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can speak with your lawyer or trust company, who can arrange this for you.
Think about fund raising for the Trust:
- suggest your social club run some fund raising events during the year;
- sell a product and donate an amount from each sale;
- encourage gardening and cooking activities and sponsor the outcomes
- consider partnership opportunities with the Trust - supporting the Trust and a local school.
Talk to us about the fundraising ideas you have.