Garden to Table Online Membership is available to schools and organisations who are unable, or who choose not to, join the Garden to Table Full Programme. (For details of the Garden to Table Full Programme, please click here).
Garden to Table Online allows schools and other organisations to access the full range of Garden to Table online resources to begin their Garden to Table journey. These resources include:
- Participation, Garden, Kitchen and Volunteer 'How-to' Guides
- A set of child-friendly, classroom-tested recipes using produce from your garden
- Safety sheets and flyers
- Participation certificates and licences (eg, the Garden to Table Wheelbarrow Licence)
- Comprehensive Curriculum Resources
- Access to the Garden to Table Community Forum (launch July 2016)
- Access to the Garden to Table moodle training plantform (launch July 2016)
In addition, you will have access to Garden to Table's volunteer portal and list of corporate volunteers that can help with working bees and ongoing volunteering during your Garden to Table sessions, and ongoing assistance from the Garden to Table team to support you as you establish Garden to Table in your school or organisation.